Monday, April 19, 2010

It's not fair to say we waisted time, but we probably did...

Chris and I have been married for almost four years...we've been trying to get pregnant for almost three of those year. That's freaking long time. I am thinking about quitting, and trying again when we hit five years of marriage. We're still young, it's not like my biological clock is ticking. On a selfish note, I would like to retain my un-stretch marked body for a while longer.

I'm just getting tired of this limbo land that I have been living in for the past three years. Let's just eliminate the possibility of being pregnant. I think the possibility is driving bonkers. I can't stop thinking about it, no matter how hard I try. I am constantly waiting for my period to come or not come, and for a girl who's cycle is wiggidy whack, that could be 7 weeks, with a negative pregnancy test at least once every week. Bonkers, I tell you, BONKERS!!!!

I think my marriage needs a break from infertility too. Almost three years is a long time and it's a big stresser in a marriage. We need a vacation, a vacation from our problems. Infertility is our problem, well, my problem. Let's not think about it for a while, let's eliminate the possibility. I am completely content and happy in every other area of my life, but I feel like infertility is tainting it all. It's raining on my parade. I'm so over it. I want to drink un-tainted water, I want to breath unpolluted air.

I am done, at least until I have my appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist in May. Then I might think about it again.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You are young and you have all the time in the world!

Love the new background and cute pic of the two of you!