Monday, October 5, 2009

My little New Mexico Sunshine

As most of you know, Chris and I have the great honor of being the God-parents to Wesley Morgan Etterling. He is such a fun little guy! Wes is my guy and we love each other and have such a good time when we are together! Tommy and Tiffany have been so wonderful to allow us to be a part of Wesley's life. Seeing him grow and change has been such a fun experience for me! Wesley is has a piece of my heart and I am so happy to have him in my life as my little dude.

Thanks Tiff, for being so generous and allowing Chris and I love on Wes! You are such a dear friend to me.

Here are some super fun pictures of the Wes man and myself. Isn't he just a looker?



Yep, he melts my heart! I love you Wesley and I am so proud of you!

No comments: