Sunday, May 3, 2009

Good Ol' Chuck




Chris and I did what we thought we would never do...we got a dog! His name is Charlie and he is a chocolate and tan dapple dachshund. I would venture to guess he is about 10 pounds by now and he won't get much bigger than 15 pounds. We like him, although he does have quite a "tude". Charlie definitely knows what he likes and what he does not like. He loves his squeaker toys and, if I let him, he would squeak them all day and night. Needless to say, I don't let him. Charlie has A LOT of energy, so we have to make sure he gets exercise at least once a day if not three times a day. His favorite game is fetch and he wears both me and Chris out with his enthusiasm for the game. However, Chris just threw his ball in the toilet and I had to dig it out with my small hand (wearing gloves, mind you). The ball is disinfecting as I type and Charlie is sitting below the sink staring longingly at the place he last saw me place his ball. Poor guy.

No comments: